New Lloyd feat lil Wayne




I like this song. Nice little feel good joint.. Not sure what the hell Lloyd is thinking with that other song with Luda.. It is sad to see poor creative decisions hinder a project. Ludacris is slipping on these cameos. From what I hear Lloyd has a hot album in store but I guess that's all relative.. Will it really be hot?? Probably not... Anyway, I think lloyd is a cool artist. I heard Sylvia Rhone say on the radio that he's stepped his dancing skills up this time around. I am so relieved to hear that, because I was really starting to worry about what Lloyds new dance steps would be looking like. Now that I know that they are good I am so hyped it's not even funny. I'm losing it... Because i've been thinking to myself all the time damn, I hope that guy Lloyd "steps it up" this time around with the dance skills. Anyway, here is the song already, I got to go and watch dancing with the stars asap-- Lloyd featuring Lil Wayne - Girls All Around the World



Happy Easter -

Mr. Holiday weekend aka Mr. bite

1 comments:

Rowrytah said...

Last year Lloyd killed it with the single "You." I definitely think his first single is weak. This other track is a lot better. Hopefully, the album is good.

Broadcast by Ustream.TV
http://www.meebo.com/rooms
Exclusive 2009 New Yung Joc Single!! - Poppin featuring bobby v

Have you ever wanted your own TV show, radio show, or live chat?

Live streaming video, audio, and chat is the future of promotion and marketing on the internet. Through our partner network of several high traffic sites, and our ustream.tv sponsor partnership, we are able to provide artists, personalities, producers, or anyone music related an opportunity to create a live show that will be viewed all across the internet!! If you are interested in promoting an artist, producing a radio show, reality show, talk show (music related only), etc., Contact stayondeck@gmail.com and we will give you more info on how these shows can benefit your growth and how you can build your show to achieve sponsorships in the future. Yes, you can actually make money from having a show too! Forget about getting on TV, you don't need it. With our shows it is limitless how many websites you can broadcast through on the internet. That means an UNLIMITED amount of viewers can be reached and the possibilities for growth are endless. For more info on our show services and marketing please email stayondeck@gmail.com. Let's make history!

Template Design | Elque 2007