Dream tops BDS charts/ I'm a psychic somebody pay me!

THE-DREAM FALSETTO
RADIO KILLAH/DEF JAM/IDJMG
4288
+85

38.291
rank = 1

taken from http://www.radioandrecords.com/Formats/Charts/Urban_Chart.asp

I called that this song would be a hit the first second I graced my hit predicting ears on it. Too bad I wasn't writing for this site then but I also said that Ray J - sexy can I would be too.. Ray J right now is #4 on rhythmic radio and just got 500+ adds which is the most added song besides Usher who barely edged him out sitting at number 6. What does that mean? Ray J has a bona fide hit. He is going number 1 people. Don't get me wrong, just because I know when something is a hit doesn't mean I like the song. I'm not one of those lame little popcorn bloggers that jumps on everyone's nuts that gets hot. I just happened to have skills = Check the blog history. That boy "the sound bite" is a psychic. Also, the new Keiyshia Cole video is coming so get ready for Sent for Heaven to be a hit. and didn't I also tell you that Ashanti was going to be put back on the map with that song? So you want more?? I thought so... look out for this record --> Rick Ross feat T-Pain - "The Boss" to keep climbing the charts. The beat is crazy. Definitely going to be a nice record for the clubs. Not a big surprise but i'll have more for ya. PAY ME

-the bite

0 comments:

Broadcast by Ustream.TV
http://www.meebo.com/rooms
Exclusive 2009 New Yung Joc Single!! - Poppin featuring bobby v

Have you ever wanted your own TV show, radio show, or live chat?

Live streaming video, audio, and chat is the future of promotion and marketing on the internet. Through our partner network of several high traffic sites, and our ustream.tv sponsor partnership, we are able to provide artists, personalities, producers, or anyone music related an opportunity to create a live show that will be viewed all across the internet!! If you are interested in promoting an artist, producing a radio show, reality show, talk show (music related only), etc., Contact stayondeck@gmail.com and we will give you more info on how these shows can benefit your growth and how you can build your show to achieve sponsorships in the future. Yes, you can actually make money from having a show too! Forget about getting on TV, you don't need it. With our shows it is limitless how many websites you can broadcast through on the internet. That means an UNLIMITED amount of viewers can be reached and the possibilities for growth are endless. For more info on our show services and marketing please email stayondeck@gmail.com. Let's make history!

Template Design | Elque 2007