Is 50 Cent Reaaaally Back?



I don't know if any of you agree, but 50 Cent fell off since his "Wanksta" days. After hearing his last album, I told myself, "he's done!" Well, the rapper is preparing to release his album Before I Self Destruct in June, which will be his final album on his Interscope contract. The rapper has been involved in a number of feuds, especially with our favorite Correctional Officer Rick Ross. In my mind, these feuds are taking place to create or build hype for his album. This is just my opinion, but I think 50 knows that he needs to bring it this time around or his career is basically over. He's has to get his respect back, and he describes his next album as his "best album to date." The album reportedly, will be darker and yet more aggressive than his previous releases. It's put up or shut up time. Now the question is, will he truly succeed in making a classic album for the masses; gain his respect back and then some? That question remains to be seen of course, but the longer it takes for the album to drop increases the chances for the album to be a success. I was looking at the track-listing for the album, which was confirmed by HipHopDX.com. The track-list has some very impressive producers contributing to this project. He has producers ranging from Dr. Dre, Hi-Tek, J.R. Rotem, Scott Storch, Tha Bizness, Play-n-Skillz, DJ Khalid, Jake One, DJ Premier, and more. I thought I would see Kanye and Timbaland on that track-listing. However, we know that these things are subject to change. I can say that I respect 50 Cent lyrically and I'm a fan of East Coast Hip-Hop, but this album is really going to have to be good for him to get back on top. I can only speak for myself, but I stopped paying attention to his music as I've heard many others say the same thing. I guess we will have to see what happens with this situation. Will he really bring it this time around? I know he's definitely capable of doing so.

0 comments:

Broadcast by Ustream.TV
http://www.meebo.com/rooms
Exclusive 2009 New Yung Joc Single!! - Poppin featuring bobby v

Have you ever wanted your own TV show, radio show, or live chat?

Live streaming video, audio, and chat is the future of promotion and marketing on the internet. Through our partner network of several high traffic sites, and our ustream.tv sponsor partnership, we are able to provide artists, personalities, producers, or anyone music related an opportunity to create a live show that will be viewed all across the internet!! If you are interested in promoting an artist, producing a radio show, reality show, talk show (music related only), etc., Contact stayondeck@gmail.com and we will give you more info on how these shows can benefit your growth and how you can build your show to achieve sponsorships in the future. Yes, you can actually make money from having a show too! Forget about getting on TV, you don't need it. With our shows it is limitless how many websites you can broadcast through on the internet. That means an UNLIMITED amount of viewers can be reached and the possibilities for growth are endless. For more info on our show services and marketing please email stayondeck@gmail.com. Let's make history!

Template Design | Elque 2007