Rihanna and Chris Brown transcript


Hi, I am new to contributing to this site.  My name is Nick Lachey.  I am not the Nick Lachey, I just happen to share the name of one of the greatest pop icons of all time.  For my first post on stayondeck.com, I will be reporting on an exclusive text transcript found from the Rihanna vs Chris Brown "domestic beat down":

(exiting club heading to the car)

Rihanna: Hey Chris you never told me if you liked my dress or not?
Chris:  oh.. uhh yeah it's cool..
R: what do u mean it is cool.. do u think it makes me look fat?
C:  yeah but I like it when  you look a little chubby
R: WHAT?!?  you aren't supposed to say that.. you are supposed to say I look good
C: why r u talking funny??
R:  That's my accent chris.  U know I have an accent because I am from the virgin islands and so is Tim Duncan but he has no accent.
C:  well I can't understand what the fuck u r saying sometimes.. 
R: umm excuse me.. pshh please.. u look so dumb right now
C:  speak ENGLISH.. ENGLISH.. I'm not from Sweden 
R: I'm not even Swedish you idiot
C: I don't care where your from but I can't understand what you are saying and I'm about to woop your ass in this car because you're pissing me off and now your gonna catch a beat down.. 
R: What??  You are really out of control right now!

From there Chris Brown got Rihanna in a flying arm bar, broke her arm off.. Then all she had for her left arm was a little nub.  The nub started twitching and shaking real fast.  Chris proceeded to get Rihanna into a choke but rihanna was able to get leverage and flip Chris off to take the mount position.  Once pinned on the ground, Chris fish hooked Rihanna and ripped a hole out of her cheek then escaped into the darkness of the night while Rihanna headed straight to the ER..


more updates coming soon.  

Reporting for stayondeck.com
- Nick Lachey 


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

*Crickets Chrip*

Anonymous said...

hahaha oh boy chris is in trouble

Broadcast by Ustream.TV
http://www.meebo.com/rooms
Exclusive 2009 New Yung Joc Single!! - Poppin featuring bobby v

Have you ever wanted your own TV show, radio show, or live chat?

Live streaming video, audio, and chat is the future of promotion and marketing on the internet. Through our partner network of several high traffic sites, and our ustream.tv sponsor partnership, we are able to provide artists, personalities, producers, or anyone music related an opportunity to create a live show that will be viewed all across the internet!! If you are interested in promoting an artist, producing a radio show, reality show, talk show (music related only), etc., Contact stayondeck@gmail.com and we will give you more info on how these shows can benefit your growth and how you can build your show to achieve sponsorships in the future. Yes, you can actually make money from having a show too! Forget about getting on TV, you don't need it. With our shows it is limitless how many websites you can broadcast through on the internet. That means an UNLIMITED amount of viewers can be reached and the possibilities for growth are endless. For more info on our show services and marketing please email stayondeck@gmail.com. Let's make history!

Template Design | Elque 2007