"Wayne, What's in that cup?"


Good afternoon stayondecker's! Like I said on my previous post I've been very ill. I've been in and out of my physician's office for a simple cough that has just turned out-right nasty now: Scratchy throat, chest pains, dry coughs, and fevers. Lately I've been feeling better. They downed my dosage and now I'm on my way to recovery. That medication did wonders instantly! Intrigued by its instant effect I simply decided to google it to see what exactly it is. I simply typed in "Promethazine Codeine" and my search results were unbelieveable. Before I can even see any medical facts or any Rx pages, a ridiculous amount of pictures of Lil' Wayne and Pimp C came out holding their styrofoam cups. Call me naive but every time I've seen Wayne holding that cup I've just assumed he's a very thirsty person. I did my research on this so called drink which they call "Lean, Drank, Purple Drank, Sizzurp, Barre". It seems that this is a Houston movement. It originated in Houston. It seems that in Houston(and apparently now the whole U.S.) abuse the cough syrup Promethazine/Codeine to get a high off of it. Apparently, this was responsible for Pimp C's and DJ Screw's death. After the autopsy, the coroner concluded that Pimp C's death was due to sleep apnea. True, but if you do your research you can see Promethazine contributes to sleep apnea. Here's another thing: Former San Diego Chargers free safety, Terrence Kiel, was arrested in September 2006 because he tried to ship a numerous amount of Prometh/Codeine to his friend in Texas. Early this year, Terrence died in a car crash when coming back from a teammate's 4th of July party. When the autopsy came back for him he apparently died from mechanical asphyxia....another side effect of Prometh. Am I really the only person that caught this?!?!?! I'm not here to be someone's mother. Im not here to tell you how to live. Im not here to offended anybody's ways. Im not here to veer off the music subject. I just really want to get some info out there: I personally do not want to see some off the industry's favorites die(or anybody for that matter) because of something so stupid. Drug abuse is extremely dangerous. We really should think about what we do and what we induce into our bodies. Thanks for reading my rant stayondecker's.

0 comments:

Broadcast by Ustream.TV
http://www.meebo.com/rooms
Exclusive 2009 New Yung Joc Single!! - Poppin featuring bobby v

Have you ever wanted your own TV show, radio show, or live chat?

Live streaming video, audio, and chat is the future of promotion and marketing on the internet. Through our partner network of several high traffic sites, and our ustream.tv sponsor partnership, we are able to provide artists, personalities, producers, or anyone music related an opportunity to create a live show that will be viewed all across the internet!! If you are interested in promoting an artist, producing a radio show, reality show, talk show (music related only), etc., Contact stayondeck@gmail.com and we will give you more info on how these shows can benefit your growth and how you can build your show to achieve sponsorships in the future. Yes, you can actually make money from having a show too! Forget about getting on TV, you don't need it. With our shows it is limitless how many websites you can broadcast through on the internet. That means an UNLIMITED amount of viewers can be reached and the possibilities for growth are endless. For more info on our show services and marketing please email stayondeck@gmail.com. Let's make history!

Template Design | Elque 2007