It Looks Like D'Angelo Is Really Coming Back..



There have been rumors circling around for a while that D' Angelo is working on his comeback and it looks like the "Brown Sugar" crooner may be closer to making that "comeback" reality. According to sources, D' Angelo is going through a rigorous workout routine and trying to get in shape for his upcoming album and tour. His as yet untitled album is currently in the recording process and is scheduled for release in mid 2009. Sources say that D' Angelo wants the album to be classic and I'm sure that it will be. D' Angelo is one of my favorite artists period and I am pleased that his life is on back on track. His spokesperson recently stated, ""This is the next level of his artistic expression. He is like a proud father and this album is his musical child. This album will be well worth the wait." To accompany the release, D' Angelo will headline a major tour and is working hard to get in shape. I wish I had some scoop on who he's currently in the lab with at this time, but I unfortunately don't. The minute that I find out, I will indeed share. I wonder if he will stick to his usual element or venture into something new? I guess we will have to see. I would just simply love for him to pick up where he left off. He's an amazing artist. The excitement of his new release is looming everywhere too. Reportedly, RCA Music Group is backing him 100%, especially due to the buzz single, "I Found My Smile Again," which is exclusively available on Itunes and a remake or old song. The response of the single is good is increasing his buzz. I can't wait to hear the album.

2 comments:

bill jabr said...

i found my smile is an old song.. and it is for a greatest hits album that they are putting out.. i am sure if he ever puts out another album it will be completely different and classic

Rowrytah said...

Yeah, the greatest hits was released in June and they put out that old song to create a buzz and let people know D' Angelo is making a comeback. I guess the response for the single and greatest hita have been good though because RCA's really getting things moving with his untitled album, especially since he's working out and planning this major tour. I am sure it lets them know that he is still relevant in the industry. I agree it will be a classic album!! I know they are saying that 2009 will be the release time, but I doubt it will stick, not unless we hear it at the very end of the year. I understand that masterpeices take time and I am willing to wait. LOL!!!

Broadcast by Ustream.TV
http://www.meebo.com/rooms
Exclusive 2009 New Yung Joc Single!! - Poppin featuring bobby v

Have you ever wanted your own TV show, radio show, or live chat?

Live streaming video, audio, and chat is the future of promotion and marketing on the internet. Through our partner network of several high traffic sites, and our ustream.tv sponsor partnership, we are able to provide artists, personalities, producers, or anyone music related an opportunity to create a live show that will be viewed all across the internet!! If you are interested in promoting an artist, producing a radio show, reality show, talk show (music related only), etc., Contact stayondeck@gmail.com and we will give you more info on how these shows can benefit your growth and how you can build your show to achieve sponsorships in the future. Yes, you can actually make money from having a show too! Forget about getting on TV, you don't need it. With our shows it is limitless how many websites you can broadcast through on the internet. That means an UNLIMITED amount of viewers can be reached and the possibilities for growth are endless. For more info on our show services and marketing please email stayondeck@gmail.com. Let's make history!

Template Design | Elque 2007