Do I Smell Hateration??? Ms. New York Talks Smack About Jennifer Hudson!



Tiffany Pollard aka New York from "Flavor of Love" and her own series "I Love New York" is suffering from a case of Haterade Syndrome...According to In Touch Weekly, Tiffany talked some smack about Jennifer new engagement to Punk from "I Love New York 2." She recently stated:

“He’s really loving being Mr. Jennifer Hudson. I think he’s loving the lavish things she brings to his life, he’s seeing the world due to Jennifer’s success, [But] can you love this person if they lose all of this tomorrow? She needs to find out.

I just hope people are marrying each other for the right reasons. It’s a mixed match, it won’t work. He’ll be in her shadow like Al Reynolds was to Star Jones, like Stedman Graham is to Oprah.

When we were in Miami together, he didn’t even try anything [on me]!
Maybe I wasn’t his type, maybe I wasn’t big enough for him.

Two weeks ago, I ran into [Jennifer and David] and I didn’t say much.
I said ‘Goodbye, Punk!’ and she looked at me like ‘What!’
I know his name’s David, but I call him Punk.”
And even though, though I think he may be a little "sweet" on the edges, why is Tiffany even tripping??? I mean for all, he was on her show and she could've have picked him right? Just thought I would check ya know?? But of course, we all know "hateration" is what New York is known for. It's her persona. Anyway, I wonder if Jennifer will ever respond to Tiffany comments or just ignore her? I know I am definitely tired of New York and I still think that they shouldn't have given her yet another show on VH1...Anyways, let me know what you all think...

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

i think that newyork is helping out jennifer because punk could be using her for her money but jennifer is beautiful

Broadcast by Ustream.TV
http://www.meebo.com/rooms
Exclusive 2009 New Yung Joc Single!! - Poppin featuring bobby v

Have you ever wanted your own TV show, radio show, or live chat?

Live streaming video, audio, and chat is the future of promotion and marketing on the internet. Through our partner network of several high traffic sites, and our ustream.tv sponsor partnership, we are able to provide artists, personalities, producers, or anyone music related an opportunity to create a live show that will be viewed all across the internet!! If you are interested in promoting an artist, producing a radio show, reality show, talk show (music related only), etc., Contact stayondeck@gmail.com and we will give you more info on how these shows can benefit your growth and how you can build your show to achieve sponsorships in the future. Yes, you can actually make money from having a show too! Forget about getting on TV, you don't need it. With our shows it is limitless how many websites you can broadcast through on the internet. That means an UNLIMITED amount of viewers can be reached and the possibilities for growth are endless. For more info on our show services and marketing please email stayondeck@gmail.com. Let's make history!

Template Design | Elque 2007