Spare Me A View of Your A**crack


Apparently, officials in Flint, Michigan believe that you should go to jail for sagging. In Flint, sagging is no longer allowed and any perpetrators will find themselves behind a jail cell and fined. Sagging is deemed as an "immoral expression to some." My question is, should a person go to jail for sagging and do you think that this law will be passed down to other cities? For years, sagging has been an integral part of fashion, believe it or not, particularily with hip-hop culture. Personally, I do not think a person should go to jail for sagging and I think that jail time is extreme. I may be wrong about this, but I do not believe that people sag as much as they used to. Don't quote me on that though. Haha! And I feel that we all have the right to dress the way we want to. Most of the time when I see a guy sagging, he has a long shirt covering up his back side anyway. Also, think about this scenario as well; think about all of the females that walk around half dressed and do you think someone is going to send them to jail for the way they are dressed? Probably not!

Believe me. I am NOT PRO-SAGGING at all, but a person sagging does not bother me and it sure isn't an immoral expression. I really don't care one way or another, but I do have a problem with the government making more excuses to lock up people just for dressing a certain way, which is their basic inherent freedom or right, shall I say. And I would prefer not to be staring at somebody's a**crack either, but in that case, everybody baring a part of their private parts, should be fined and jailed though. Anyway, that is enough of my ranting and raving for the day. Like I said, I just don't see how this law can be justified with the way that people dress now. Let me know what you guys think. Should sagging be outlawed?

If you want more info about this article, check it out here

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

arent they doin this in atlanta too?

Rowrytah said...

hmmm...i am not sure...you never know...lol

Knight Rider said...

no, they are not. I don't wear my pants like that but i'll be damned if someone is going to tell me how to dress.

Unknown said...

I get tire of guys sagging their pants but they should not be arrested. They just need to grow up.

Charnita F. said...

lmao this is funny yet also it is to the extreme.

Broadcast by Ustream.TV
http://www.meebo.com/rooms
Exclusive 2009 New Yung Joc Single!! - Poppin featuring bobby v

Have you ever wanted your own TV show, radio show, or live chat?

Live streaming video, audio, and chat is the future of promotion and marketing on the internet. Through our partner network of several high traffic sites, and our ustream.tv sponsor partnership, we are able to provide artists, personalities, producers, or anyone music related an opportunity to create a live show that will be viewed all across the internet!! If you are interested in promoting an artist, producing a radio show, reality show, talk show (music related only), etc., Contact stayondeck@gmail.com and we will give you more info on how these shows can benefit your growth and how you can build your show to achieve sponsorships in the future. Yes, you can actually make money from having a show too! Forget about getting on TV, you don't need it. With our shows it is limitless how many websites you can broadcast through on the internet. That means an UNLIMITED amount of viewers can be reached and the possibilities for growth are endless. For more info on our show services and marketing please email stayondeck@gmail.com. Let's make history!

Template Design | Elque 2007