From The Bust Down Files: Hoe's Gotta Eat Too!



Jackie O recently told HipHopWeekly she has to sleep with her boss in order to get her advance check.

Everybody that signed [to Poe Boy] had gotten their advance money, but when it came time for me to get my advance, I had to f*ck for my advance,” Jacki told HipHopWeekly. “It was ten stacks and I had to f*ck for it. So naturally it wasn’t something that I’m proud of doing.

[E Class] told me I had to have sex with him to get the ten stacks. That's how me and him got into a relationship. But that was the situation I had to face, and I made the wrong turn.

But I'm from the hood and if somebody offers you ten thousand dollars at one time to get out of the hood, and lets you go for your dream of doing music, you're gonna run to that.



NO COMMENT! I don't want to offend future bust downs.

2 comments:

Charnita F. said...

All I can say is WOW.

Rowrytah said...

unfortunately i bet this happens a lot in the music industry. she is not the first, i am sure, and will not be the last

Broadcast by Ustream.TV
http://www.meebo.com/rooms
Exclusive 2009 New Yung Joc Single!! - Poppin featuring bobby v

Have you ever wanted your own TV show, radio show, or live chat?

Live streaming video, audio, and chat is the future of promotion and marketing on the internet. Through our partner network of several high traffic sites, and our ustream.tv sponsor partnership, we are able to provide artists, personalities, producers, or anyone music related an opportunity to create a live show that will be viewed all across the internet!! If you are interested in promoting an artist, producing a radio show, reality show, talk show (music related only), etc., Contact stayondeck@gmail.com and we will give you more info on how these shows can benefit your growth and how you can build your show to achieve sponsorships in the future. Yes, you can actually make money from having a show too! Forget about getting on TV, you don't need it. With our shows it is limitless how many websites you can broadcast through on the internet. That means an UNLIMITED amount of viewers can be reached and the possibilities for growth are endless. For more info on our show services and marketing please email stayondeck@gmail.com. Let's make history!

Template Design | Elque 2007