Are You Ready to be Shocked!!??



Timbaland is ready to serve his fans up with another case of "shock." Who is ready for Shock Value 2? I am! Timbaland has to be one of my favorite producers of all time. I like him because he is an innovator and is always thinking of new ways to use sounds. My fascination with Timbaland began with Aaliyah came out with One In A Million. I was hooked then. From Missy Elliot, Aaliyah, Playa, Ginuwine, etc., Timbaland has created timeless classics. I am really glad that he is back on top. People always want to bite Timmy's style, but he keeps hitting us up with something different. Shock Value was good, but I am ready to see what Shock Value 2 is going to sound like. He told MTVnews, that he wants different people on Shock Value 2, that he did not work with on the last album. He is currently eyeing Pop songstress Rihanna, Madonna, Beyonce', Jordin Sparks, T-Pain, T.I., and of course, Jay-Z. I can't wait to hear the new material. Check out the video below of "Up Jumps Da Boogie" By Timbaland, Magoo, Aaliyah, and Missy Elliot. This reminds me of those old Timbaland days. The whole crew; Missy, Magoo, Timbaland, Nicole Wray, Ginuwine, and Playa used to call themselves the "Super Friends." Awwwwww!!!! I miss those days! R.I.P to Aaliyah and Static Major!

1 comments:

Charnita F. said...

I can't wait!! I love Timbaland & I loved Shock Value. I just don't like his half of his lineup =(

Rihanna (BOO), Madonna (She's straight), Beyonce' (BOO BOO), Jordin Sparks (She's straight), T-Pain (BOOOOO), T.I. (He's straight), and of course, Jay-Z (BOOOOOOOOO)

lol

Broadcast by Ustream.TV
http://www.meebo.com/rooms
Exclusive 2009 New Yung Joc Single!! - Poppin featuring bobby v

Have you ever wanted your own TV show, radio show, or live chat?

Live streaming video, audio, and chat is the future of promotion and marketing on the internet. Through our partner network of several high traffic sites, and our ustream.tv sponsor partnership, we are able to provide artists, personalities, producers, or anyone music related an opportunity to create a live show that will be viewed all across the internet!! If you are interested in promoting an artist, producing a radio show, reality show, talk show (music related only), etc., Contact stayondeck@gmail.com and we will give you more info on how these shows can benefit your growth and how you can build your show to achieve sponsorships in the future. Yes, you can actually make money from having a show too! Forget about getting on TV, you don't need it. With our shows it is limitless how many websites you can broadcast through on the internet. That means an UNLIMITED amount of viewers can be reached and the possibilities for growth are endless. For more info on our show services and marketing please email stayondeck@gmail.com. Let's make history!

Template Design | Elque 2007