For you N.E.R.D fans out there, this is for you........ And what happened to Out of My Mind?


N.E.R.D is currently in the studio recording their third album titled Seeing Sounds. The group told MTV news that it will appeal to the senses and have a fusion of many different musical genres. The album is due to be released in June and is the follow-up to 2004's Fly or Die. To see their full interview on MTV, check out the video below:




For all of you ride or die N.E.R.D fans, this album is indeed dedicated to you. I love the fact that this group transcends boundaries with their sound. I have been a N.E.R.D fan from the beginning and can't wait to see them in the Glow In the Dark Tour. I don't know about the rest of you, but I am a bit peeved that Pharrell's Out Of My Mind album has been shelved. Interscope Records has the nerve. If you do not know about this album, then it is the remix album to Pharrell's In My Mind, which had a hit single Number #1 featuring Kanye West. The tracks from In My Mind were sprinkled with that classic touch of ?uestlove's magic. ?uestlove had many of the tracks from the album playing on his myspace page and fans seemed to love them. I know I did. Well, I have been waiting and waiting and finally found out the album was canned! Lucky for us faithful fans out there, the album has been leaked on the internet and even has two bonus tracks. The tracks that I heard from his initial release sounds a lot better on Out of My Mind.

Anyway, I am glad that the guys are back together and giving us another album. Even though I liked In My Mind, it was missing Chad's influence. I think Pharrell, Chad Hugo, and Shay function better as a team. They are back with their new single "Everyone Nose" and I am sure a video will follow soon. These dudes have us guessing again. "Everyone Nose" is clearly a mixture of sounds and unlike anything that you have ever heard.

Listen to "Everyone Nose"

Official N.E.R.D Myspace

0 comments:

Broadcast by Ustream.TV
http://www.meebo.com/rooms
Exclusive 2009 New Yung Joc Single!! - Poppin featuring bobby v

Have you ever wanted your own TV show, radio show, or live chat?

Live streaming video, audio, and chat is the future of promotion and marketing on the internet. Through our partner network of several high traffic sites, and our ustream.tv sponsor partnership, we are able to provide artists, personalities, producers, or anyone music related an opportunity to create a live show that will be viewed all across the internet!! If you are interested in promoting an artist, producing a radio show, reality show, talk show (music related only), etc., Contact stayondeck@gmail.com and we will give you more info on how these shows can benefit your growth and how you can build your show to achieve sponsorships in the future. Yes, you can actually make money from having a show too! Forget about getting on TV, you don't need it. With our shows it is limitless how many websites you can broadcast through on the internet. That means an UNLIMITED amount of viewers can be reached and the possibilities for growth are endless. For more info on our show services and marketing please email stayondeck@gmail.com. Let's make history!

Template Design | Elque 2007